Being back in a French classroom has made me remember some of my teachers old teaching tools. And can I just boast about youTube. It is awesome. I recently found an old video of a French series that we used to watch. I present to you Telefrancais!
Imported from JustinDMcElroy.
I hope that my teaching tools will leave a lasting impression on my students. I hope I will be able to find a video such as this one!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is definitely the scariest pineapple I've ever seen! Pineapples can't talk! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, ye of little faith, Melanie ;-)
ReplyDeleteTricia, what is it about this video that worked for you? What kinds of visual and auditory strategies are employed here? It's always a good thing to see what you can draw upon in looking at a resource that you might be able to utilize yourself.